Come and plant wildflowers in Buhr Park
Free family-friendly fun for all ages
Schedule for Planting Day (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
(Planting will be continuous through all the following additional
- Come early for yoga
- 10:00 - Sign in and welcome; planting begins
- 11:00 - Singing with Joe Reilly
- 11:30 - 1:00 Pilar's tamales available
- 1:15 - Welcoming ceremony
- 1:30 - 3:30 Planting continues; music and children's games with Dale Petty
- 4:00 - celebration, parade and seed dance
Bring a small shovel or trowel, a water bottle, sunscreen, sunhat, friends & family, and lunch (or buy Pilar’s Tamales.)
Buhr Park is located on Packard Road in Ann Arbor, east of Eisenhower.
The Wet Meadow planting will be on the east side of the park, south of the first wet meadow and just past the first parking lot.
Click to download a) a full-page flyer, or b) a page of 6 small flyers.